Accredinator – Latest Updates
Lastest updates for Accredinator from H2 Software (August 2022)
The most recent update for Accredinator has focused on extending the scope of the application to report on strategic and school initiatives that help support mission, vision, values and impact. Most of the updates are relevant to the PRO licence, and include general analytics, plus summaries/tables specifically for each of AACSB and PRME reports.
New Features include:
- An option to capture Strategic Initiatives
- An option to capture School Initiatives, with associated Faculty, SDGs, External Parties, and Custom Tags
- Support for reporting on AACSB Standards 1, 2, 4 and 9
- AACSB Table 9-1. This table can now be auto-generated ( by tagging related School initiatives by SDGs as well as AACSB standard)
- Additional support for all PRME principles
- Additional support for capturing initiatives for EQUIS areas of improvement
- Additional impact analytics
- New AACSB diagnostics to check on manual overrides of faculty qualification categories (Foundations Plan)
- An option to build an anonymous (no names) version of AACSB Table 3-1 (Foundations Plan)
In addition to the new features, the update also includes minor updates, fixes and enhancements – based on user feedback.
For further details on Accredinator and/or to book a free demo, please contact QED directly by emailing accredinator@QEDaccreditation.com.
Accredinator is a software application that helps business schools with accreditation requirements for AABS, AACSB, AMBA and EFMD. It also provides summary data for PRiME reporting. You can learn more about Accredinator (including booking a free demo) here.