Accredinator – Latest Updates
Lastest updates for Accredinator from H2 Software (April 2022)
- Auto-mapping SDGs to publications;
- Recording faculty interest and expertise levels for each SDG;
- Creating visually appealing SDG summaries (all easily downloadable for documents, presentations etc);
- Tables for PRME Reporting;
- Auto-cluster faculty, based on SDG expertise or interest (for faculty workshops, discussions, focus groups etc).
In addition to this, there have been additional minor improvements to the user interface across the application – making it easier to navigate. H2 Software has also included an AACSB points summary by faculty member within the AACSB hub (Foundations & PRO versions). Accredinator Foundations continues to cover a wide range oftables and analytics for each of AABS, AACSB, AMBA, EFMD Accredited and EQUIS accreditations.