The Accredinator – Summary of Updates to Sept 2021
H2 Software has launched the following updates to Accredinator.
- Tables have been updated to reflect any changes made in the updates to AACSB, EQUIS and EFMD Accredited (formerly EPAS) standards and guidance.
- Additional AACSB Faculty Classification details are now embedded into faculty profiles – so that users can see exactly how each faculty member’s activities contribute towards classification (in line with each School’s faculty classification policy).
- An ‘Activity Survey‘ has been added: Using this, the Accreditation Team can download each faculty member’s listed activities. The template lists existing activities and provides space for faculty members to add new activities. The updated survey can then be re-imported back into The Accredinator. This means that the Accreditation Team does not have to re-key the activity information: it is automatically incorporated from the updated Activity Survey.
- For AACSB, the activity import (as mentioned above) will automatically update the faculty qualification status where relevant.
- The new ‘Hub’ section of the software (see ‘Additional Reporting’ below) facilitates reporting of activities – filtered by date range, activity type etc.
- The software now includes the ability to add “External Parties” (such as collaborative partners, industry partners etc) and to link activities (such as publications, faculty engagement etc) to these parties.
- It is also possible to tag exchange partners (Student exchange partners).
- Summary reports can be generated – filtered by date, external party and country/region.
- A map of partners can be printed – providing a useful visual of partner locations around the world (filtered by student exchange or industry partners)
- The Accredinator now contains a central hub – to facilitate useful reports that are non-accreditation specific (e.g. list of faculty in post; list of activities by type etc);
- It is now possible to print CVs and fact sheets for faculty members (based on the information held within Accredinator). CVs are organised into A-Z folders – so they can be copied into the virtual base room by a single click!
- Additional functionality is being added to make reporting more accessible for other accreditations (such as Athena Swan; Prime etc)